Hostile Environment Awareness Training FOR...
Ensure you're safe in all types of situations
- Is detecting, avoiding and responding in hostile environments better than being reactive?
- Do you want to challenge yourself?
If your answer is yes, then one of our courses will be ideal for you.
Hostile Environment Awareness Training
Once you have completed a Hostile Environment Awareness course, you will be:
- Operationally ready to tackle any situation.
- Confident in your planning and contingency.
- Able to identify potential gaps in policy and procedure.
- Aware of current local and global threats, risks and hazards.
- Empowered to go anywhere in the world safely.
KEEP YOUR STAFF SAFE
After taking one of our courses, you will understand whether your employees are fully aware of your business’s safety policies and procedures, helping to keep them safe.
Ready to find out more?
Hostile Environment Course
Below are some of the fundamental elements that are covered in our practical HEAT training course:
- Planning and contingency
- Self and situational awareness
- Self-protection and defence
- Trauma first aid
- Conflict management
- Journey management
- Vehicle safety and security
- Hotel checks
- Travel safety
- Civil disturbance
- Identifying surveillance
The course features classroom and scenario-led practical training that simulates real-life hostile environments. The online course is beneficial if you have already conducted some form of realistic training.
Hostile Environment First Aid Training (HEFAT)
Our 3-day Hostile Environment Awareness Training, incorporates multiple elements, including trauma first aid.
The course consists of classroom and group discussion work. It includes hands-on practice with realistic scenario training at our operational site, building on life-saving skills and confidence.
For hostile environments, the trauma first aid syllabus can include:
- Ballistic trauma
- Advanced airway procedures
- Amputated limbs from Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) or land mines
- Sexual violence
- Catastrophic bleeding
- Basic life support and AED
To learn more, contact us today.