Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
In Partnership with Robertson & CO
Our OSINT programmes can be delivered in two ways. Firstly, we have a 1-day OSINT awareness presentation covering all areas detailed below in a comprehensive presentational style delivery. You can have as many delegates as practicable.
Our 2-day programme includes contemporary modules that address the newest trends in using the Internet as an Investigative Tool. Information and intelligence is now the commodity of life, but how do we access rich information and intelligence?
We’ll teach how to seamlessly navigate intricate spaces of the Internet, including untapped areas that can prove pivotal to the success of investigations and general research work.
A Robertson & Co OSINT course allows a comprehensive oversight of amazing new techniques that are both valuable and bespoke to your area of business or interests.
Day 1 OSINT awareness day delivered at your venue: £1,500.00 +VAT
• Advanced search engine’s
• Planning your OSINT investigation
• Remaining anonymous and deploying ethical distraction tactics
• Social media intelligence
• Real time web monitoring
• Linking target associations, building networks and use of network charts
• Advanced tools and techniques
Day 2 OSINT training course: £480+VAT per person (minimum of 6 delegates required)
• Data mining and geolocation tools
• General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and online investigations
• How to use TOR and dark net intelligence
• The ‘Internet of Things’ and the Internet going forward
• How to keep up to date on OSINT techniques and tools
We can deliver the training in-house or at a location to suit the requirements of the client. This means individuals and small groups can book onto these courses