ATR Ltd deliver medical and first aid courses ranging from First Response Emergency Care and First Person On Scene to First Aid at work.
The trainers have a variety of professional backgrounds all with hands on medical experience.
ATR can deliver from our centre of excellence near Reading or we can travel to you, there are also partner organisations that we can recommend for online tuition or areas that are not within your required catchment area.
Our first aid training is extremely realistic and will ensure you will know what to do in an emergency.
FPOS First Person On Scene Level 4
- Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities of the First Person on Scene
- Core Emergency Care of Casualties for the First Responder
- Core Understanding of Recognising and Managing of Trauma for the first responder
- Recognising and Managing Medical Conditions for the First Responder
- Developing the Core Competencies of Incident Management for the First Responder
First Aid At Work Level 3
- Emergency: vital signs • emergency action • airway • unconscious • choking • bleeding • breathing and circulation • cpr
- Environment: heat stress • cold stress • hot injuries • cold injuries
- Health & Safety: recording accidents • RIDDOR • FAW regulations • first aid kits • sick room
- Illness: chest pain • stroke • asthma • epilepsy • diabetes • minor ailments
- Injury: head • spine • chest • abdomen • pelvis • bones • soft tissue • eye
- Rescue: transportation • communication
Emergency First Aid at work Level 3
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and accidents
- Use of available equipment
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizures)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
Paediatric First Aid Level 3
1 & 2 days
• Complies with the requirements of OFSTED and Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
• Basic Life Support, injuries and illnesses that are associated with children and babies
• Resuscitation Council (UK) compliant
• 3-year qualification
Road Traffic Collision Course (RTC)